Become a Contributor
Do you like to write about travel, adventure, trends, culture, or the world? If so, we want to hear from you. SwiftLink is always looking for new contributors to our blog and we have built incredible relationships with writers across the globe.
Showcase your writing skills on a blog that has millions of views each year! We can’t wait to work with you.
Want to Write for Swift?
Click the button to start your application.
What Are Swift's Editorial Guidelines
The Swift blog is a huge resource read by thousands of people daily. It’s very important to us that the quality of information we provide is exceptional.
Here are some basic guidelines:
- article must be at least 750 words
- one link is allowed in the body of the article to author’s website (we will check the link prior to approving the post to ensure quality)
- author must provide an image and short text for their bio
- if the content has many spelling and grammatical errors and/or is poorly written, we reserve the right to not accept it
- content must be original and unique (we will check for duplicate content)
- once content is posted on the Swift website, Swift becomes the owner of it – but you are given credit as the author and we encourage you to share
What Happens After You are Approved?
Our Marketing Director will reach out to you directly. Together, you will brainstorm ideas and select a topic. You’ll have time to write your piece and will submit to us for review. We’ll quickly review your piece, make any edits, and then share our revisions with you before publishing to the Swift blog. We’ll let you know the date your piece will go live. You can write for us more than once. In fact, we love having regular contributors.
Getting Started Guide
Ready, Set, Write
We are excited to work with you! Please complete our application and we’ll reach out to you with next steps. Thank you!